Roasted Crunchy Potatoes are simply amazing.
It’s a super easy recipe, so tasty and perfect for your family lunches or dinners with your friends. For sure is a perfect side dish to accompany salads, burgers or fried eggs. Or just for a brunch! For anything your prefer Roasted Crunchy Potatoes are here.
For sure we are talking about a “low calories” dish that is full of taste.
Roasted Crunchy PotatoesPrint
- 2 kg potatoes
- 3 lemons
- 2.5 litres of water
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 100 ml olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fine semolina (30 gr)
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (390° F) Fan. Place the pan of your choice in the oven.
- Clean the potatoes and cut them into 4 pieces or into 2-3 pieces if they have smaller size. Transfer them to a pot and add the juice of 3 lemons plus the actual squeezed lemons used.
- Add salt, pepper and the water and bring to boil temperature.
- Boil for 10 minutes, until the potatoes soften a little. When are ready, drain them, remove the lemons and allow all of the steam to evaporate from the potatoes. In this way the moisture will be released.
- In a bowl, add the potatoes, olive oil, thyme, garlic, paprika, semolina, salt and pepper. Mix to combine well all these ingredients.
- Remove carefully the hot baking pan from the oven and immediately add the potatoes.
- Spread them out and quickly place the baking pan back into the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Turn the potatoes every 10 minutes so that they will become golden evenly.
- When are ready, remove from oven and serve. You can serve next to fried eggs, burgers or salad.