Sandwich with Tuna, Eggs & Zucchini is an amazing snack.
Looking for something healthy and powerful to start your day?
This is the sandwich you need then.
With the combination of Tuna, Eggs & Zucchini gives your body a punch of proteins.
Also are a perfect snack in family, for kids parties or for your friends when you invite them for a movie.
Sandwich with Tuna, Eggs & ZucchiniPrint
- 10 slices of toast bread
- 1 can of tuna
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- ½ red onion
- 1 spring onion
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- ½ red pepper
- 2-3 cucumbers cornichon
- 1-2 small zucchini
- For the cream, mix tuna, cheese cream, mustard and the yogurt. Add also the boiled eggs, the red onion, the spring onion and the bell pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients and season them with salt and pepper.
- Put on each bread slice a generous amount of cream.
- Wash the cucumbers and the zucchini, and cut them with a very sharp knife or a vegetable peeler, in very thin strips.
- Add to a layer a cucumber or zucchini (or you can mix it as well) up to cream and cover with another toast bread.
That’s it !
Don’t put salt over the cucumber and zucchini because will absorb a lot off water and will not give a nice texture to your sandwiches.